Will & Probate Services - Help with

Deputyship and The Court of Protection

Becoming a Deputy Lost Capacity
  • Are You worried that a loved one can't cope, that he or she can't make decisions any more? 

  • Are You worried about what you should do next or how to take control?

  • Are You and Your Family Living with Dementia?

  • Are you concerned because you don't have a Lasting Power of attorney and it may be too late?

  • Do you need to know where to turn for help?

The good news is that it is never too late, we can help you apply to the Court of Protection for authority to make decisions on someone else's behalf.


Whether it is an individual decision or a full Deputyship application the process can be both daunting and time consuming with multiple forms and notifiactions to work through.


We offer a fixed price application process, which we deal with quickly and efficiently on your behalf.


Call us today, or email using the link on this page and we will set the ball rolling and help you and your family.

For Help and Advice on any aspect of Working with the Court of Protection


Applying for Deputyship for a Vulnerable person

Call Free Today

0800 612 4512 or email us advice@deputyship-order.co.uk

will and probate Dementia friends